cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai gurus,

I have a scenario of Stock transfer Order. I will make a STO of 1000 nos and delivery in VL10B.Then i will go to vl02n and enter the delivery number generated during VL10B.But here in Vl02n system is not showing open quantity 1000 nos in item overview tab of delivery at item level.

Suppose 1000 nos STO order(me21n) > done delivery of 250 nos> open quantity will be 1000

next time when i do second delivery for same STO of 1000 nos --> 250 --> open quantity will be 750.

i want system to behave like this.But currently the system is showing "0" every time as open quantity even open quantity is there in STO order.

Please guide me how to make it work

with regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked quantity using the Abap code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saju,

Please check there are any pending delivery which not deliver.

For, Check VL06O -

> Outbond Delivery. Delete the pending delivery and after that you can deliver the your actual delivery.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want open quantity to be appeared in the vl02n transaction code at item overview tab for the STO order( stock transport order (p.o)).

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear saju,

VL02N -- Go to-- item - preceeding data -- there you have Reference doc.-- your STO number -- and display button .

Click on that you will get STO display header & item . Goto item -- Purchase order history -- you will get open quantity & delivery quantity and GRN quantity listing .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanju,

You can see the delivery related to the STO with help of ME22N -

> Purchase order history.

Check the status of all delivery that they are deliver or not.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat