cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authourization through Digital Sign.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I am working on Approval of change through Digital Signature.

When I try CV02N with new required LOgin ID, it is giving the ERROR - YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE TRANSACTION CV02N

Can Some one help to solve this problem

Your help will be highly appreciated

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all replies

Former Member

Hi Pradeep

Based on the question you asked, SAP ALL, SAP NEW has not solved your problem, its simple allowed to you get around it by allocating yourself system admin access to SAP. This is not the correct answer to the question and not an answer I would suggest as a solution to other people asking the same question.

You are unlikely to get around it this way at a customer or at any company actively working on SAP for the simple reason that no company will allow you SAP ALL SAP NEW in their system as it gives you authorisation for everything including confidential HR info.

If you don't understand what SAP ALL SAP NEW does, then I'd suggest you ask someone who knows SAP authorisations as to what this is intended to do.

Regards,

Athol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

hanks for your valuable help.

I found Niranjan's reply little helpful so I am awarding only 6 points to you Niranjan. well I could abel to solve this problem by assigning SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles in TCode SU01--> Profile tab page.

This may help you fellows in future.

Keep going with good work guys.

Issue is closed

Tanks again

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need authorization for T-Code CV02N

Also you may need authorizations for change of Document type, Status or combination of above.

You may contact Basis if you are unclear about this...

The Auth Objects you may need are,

C_DRAW_TCD -

Activities for Documents -

e.g. change / create etc in the same you can maintain Document type (DOKAR)

C_DRAW_TCS -

Status Dependent Authorization -

combination of DOKAR and Status and activity like change / create

You need to add the TCode and mentioned auth objs. for your Z role.

This will solve your problem...

Niranjan

Let me know if it help !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are not authorised for the cv02n tcode,

contact your basis person.

or Go to tcode pfcg crate a single role. click on change authorisation , add the manual authorisation by using authorisation object C_DRAW_TCD and give full authorisation like display, change,delete and all for the particular document type.

add this role to the particular user id.

thanks

regards,

nitin

award point if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

C_DRAW_TCD is the not the correct object, that is for access in change mode, this is a Transaction code specific error.

This is object S_TCODE authorisation for initial access to the transaction code itself. Add the transaction code CV02N (as well as any other tcodes you might be missing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Execute su53 transaction, from this u can get for which object ur not authorised. Ask ur basis to assign required value in missing object

regards

sham