cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% Discount in Free of Cost Invoice??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a requirement of passing the total excise duty charged in an FOC invoice to an expenses G/L which is currently debiting the customer account.

I created condition type R100 by copying K007 and also created an account key for assignment to required G/L. I created the condition record as 100% for the condition type.

When I tried adding the condition type R100 to the pricing procedure, system advised adding Reqt 055, Calfor 000 and Basfor as 028.

Upon adding these system is not bringing the condition type in the pricing procedure. When I checked the analysis, message appeared as Condition type removed manually.

Experts please advise where am I wrong.

Best regards,

Peeyoosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the coding in Requirement 055 - used for R100 in the pricing procedure...the system checks for the Pricing Relevance field in the Item Category of that particular line item and if the value in that says (I remember it as B) the item is priced and 100% discount, determines the R100 condition values, if any valid records exists.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you made the condition type as mandatory in your pricing procedure.

Regards

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

You can copy standard R100 -100% discount condition type then rename it,why you copied K007 condition type.

You maintain the condition type in your pricing procedure,

-->Maintain requirement 55 ,

-->Alternative condition base value (AltCBV)28 then try.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.