cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for output type of a delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Would you know where could I find the output type of a delivery document espcially after I posted a GI in Shipment? Basically, It should reflect in devlivery document. So I am not sure if I should look at the delivery tables or goods issue.

Help me guys!

POints for the helpful ideas.

THanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NAST is the table related to the details of output of any transaction. You have to select the application as V2 to find out hte output related details for delivery document.

Hope this helps.

pls reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks navaneetha,

it worked. would you also know why does the output type zzz1 only appears in a chnge mode.. not in display mode.. is it normal?

that's why when I post a GI in shipment it doesn't print. And if i checked the delivery document zzz1 doesn't appear unless I switched it to change mode.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2things to be noted here.

1. If your output type was already triggered once, then it should be visible in display mode also, with a Green colour button (if it is processed and the print out is obtained). The fact that the output type is not seen in display mode, says that the output type so far has nto been triggered.

2. Seeing the output type coming in yellow colour in change mode of delivery document is expected. This means that the output is getting triggered now.If you save teh document now, you will get the print out.When you go in display mode again after a gap of say 1min, you can see the same output in Green colour as mentioned earlier.

I hope this clarifies your doubt.Please let me know if you need some more info

You can reward me if it helped you

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it a bug that I have to save it again? or is there a way or in the cofiguration that I dont need to save it manually. I already ticked in vv23 "Print immediately".

I changed it and save. but still it won't work. i found out that it only appears when the document is GR posted.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may be due to some enhancement in the output.

Please check whether there are any requirements linked to the output.

Also check with teh help of an ABAPer o nhow the logic is written in the code for triggering the output.

There is some validation somewhere that the output will be triggered only during GR and not before that.

You will come to know the logic if you take the help of an ABAPer.