Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore back original object "CL_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST "

former_member143179
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We were implementing BADI "ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST", during the enhancement activity , by mistake we changed the standard object "CL_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST " .

I request SAP expert to kindly guide us , what procedure is required to be followed so that standard object "CL_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST " can be restored back on our Development Server .

We assure to give full marks for the suggestd solution please .

With Thanks and Regards

B V Mittal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

a) Have you used modification assistant to change the object? If yes, then you can use modif. assistant to undo all your changes.

b) Can you check if the system kept a version of the original object?

c) How about placing the object manually in a transport request from one of your other systems (Q/A, Production) if they are at the same support package level, then import back into your development. (This may require adjustment of your transport routes though)

former_member143179
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Yiannis Petevis

Thanks for very nice & valuable reply .

Sir, the problem is faced on DEVELOPMENT Server . By using Version Management tool in Tcode SE24 , we tried to restore back the standard object "CL_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST " . After restoration , we find that all method & attributes are appearing . But the problem is that all available method in this Class (INITIALIZE / OPEN / PROCESS_ITEM etc) have no implementation code . When we double click on the method , it give the message as :

"Interface method IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~PROCESS_ITEM has not yet been

implemented"

However , when we checked the same class "CL_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST " on our other Server i.e QUALITY Server and found that it has implementation code against all the Methods .

So, pl guide us , what can be done to resolve the problem .

We will be highly obliged for the kind help extended by you .

Regards

B Mittal