cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Expected Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way i can put a hold on the sales order, if the customer expected price does not match with the price from the master data. I know it goes into incompletion but we do not want the order to be processed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot,

Michelle.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I have few queries regarding your question:- Which master data are u talking about in your question; what do you mean by putting an hold to sals order (are you talking about release strategy).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks for responding,

Let me explain my situation, i have a price condition type[PR00] which gives the price for the material based on the condition records, then iam passing in the customer expected price[EDI1] and i know if the prices dont match then the sales order is going to be incomplete, but my requirement is that the sales order should be put on hold rather than going into incomplete, cause u can still process the order when incomplete. So is ther a way for the system to check for discrepencies in the prices and if ther are then sales order goes on hold and the user can go in check and process it later..

Thanks,

Michelle

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take help of an ABAPer and ask him to write a program to check if both the conditions match then it should proceed else the sales order can be kept on hold.

Thanks

Vamshi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I remember that, when there is a mismatch, the order will be automatically blocked for delivery and an authorised person has to check the reason for mismatch and can release the block or reject/ cancel the order. This is a standard process.

Let me check the documentation.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot guys for all the replies

Ravi,

If the prices dont match i dont think there is any delivery hold, the sales order is marked as incomplete. i need to put a hold on the order. If there is a delivery hold and i can configure it somewher please do let me know, tht wud be great

Vamshi,

are you sure ther is no way i can configure it? or does the Abaper need to write da code , is tht the only way.

One more thing i wanted to ask is that when the user goes to process the order, he should know that this is due to incorrect pricing, cause we have other holds on the sales order.

Michelle

Edited by: Mitchelle Kumar on May 21, 2008 5:41 PM

Edited by: Mitchelle Kumar on May 21, 2008 6:19 PM

Edited by: Mitchelle Kumar on May 21, 2008 6:33 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mitchelle

When you enter wrong price in the sales order , for EDI1 condition type then it will show in incompletion log .

Then you need to use t.code V.25 which is used to release that block of customer expected price. .Once you do that V.25 , You can proceed further with delivery and billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

That again is another issue i have, even though the customer expected price differs from the document price and the status code is B, the order is not being pulled in V.25. i cannot see my order in it, although it is ther in V.00. and moreover I believe that V.25 is used to process the SD documents which are incomplete not blocked.

If a document is incomplete you can still process it, i need to put a hold or block the document from being processed until someone manually goes and processes it.

Michelle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot guys for all the help,

My issue is solved, I had to configure the incompletion procedure to block delivery. so when i do that the order is blocked for delivery and then i can go and process it through [V.25].

thanks alot for responding.

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michelle I have the same issue to process the orders in the V.25 transaction. Could you please explain which settings did you made to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

In the incompletion procedure you need to include VBAP_CEPOK. and the status group associated to it should be set to block the deliveries.

When the expected price in the sales order is different from the net price, the formula in the pricing attached to the condition EDI1 or EDI2 sets the indicator in field VBAP_CEPOK to B. If that happens V.25 picks up that sales order.

Let me know if you still have issues.

Michelle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michelle,

Thanks a lot for responding. I used your tips and my issue is solved now!

Best regards,

Sandra