cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 401 - Unauthorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configured the Flight Agency demo and when I run the 'Check Flight Seat Availability' senario and choose a flight I receive the following error. HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized.

I have all the authorizations in the world to run this program on all clients. I have regenerated the authorizations and the user compares but all to no avail. I increase the trace level of the HTTP service to the highest level but I do not see any problems. I check SM20, SM21, ST22 and ST11 work proces trace files and all show no errors. This issue is really bugging me as I have spent hours on it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I should have clarrified my post. Yes, the user has the SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role. I have also check that all the users are unlocked via table USR02 in all of the clients. My real problem on diagnosing this problem is finding the correct logs. I am sure that this error should be logged somewhere but I do not know where to look.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure the user you are using to talk to Xi has the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER in Xi.

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes additionally make sure that no user is locked. Make sure in SU01 and also check the administration part of the integration builder. I would also suggest you to double check again whether the passwords in SU01 and exchange profile match exactly. I would suggest to enter these in capital letters.

Cheers

Jaime Farinos