cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Awaiting for approval...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am in SRM 5.0.. here we are implementing standlone scenario. PO is getting create locally. after shopping cart approved.. PO status shows 'Awaiting for Approval'. we have not active any other workflow then zero level workflow for Shopping cart. As soon as shopping cart is been ordered.. shopping cart status shows as 'Approved' but PO shows 'Awaiting for approval'.. I can see the 'Approved' Status only if release by manully like SWO1-bus2203-setreleased. is there any note or what is the problem..

john..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you don't want any approval for PO

have you activated the WF

WS14000075 - Workflow Without Approval for PurchOrder

BR

Dinesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the workflow log.

1. Check the PO in BBP_PD transaction and find Workflow item ID

2. Go to SWI1 transaction and paste the Workflow item ID

What is the status in workflow log ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I can see the status shows as 'Completed' for the Shopping cart. I have also activated WS14000075 zero level approval for Purchase order when i look at the workflow log status for that PO it shows ERROR. when i look at 'Step History' I can see error red color signal says 'Executing batch work item'. what would be the problem. which part is been missed here. i can also see the container value for SetReleasedsuccessful as <not set>.

I also noticed that when i execute bus2201-setreleasd method and pass the initiator as WF-BATCH i got the error pop up message says 'Buffer table not up to date' what does it mean? i went to t.code SWU_OBUF but nothing is work out.. please help me out

john.

Edited by: John peter on May 21, 2008 12:03 PM

Edited by: John peter on May 21, 2008 3:09 PM

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Buffer table ..." issue comes generally when the PGrps and Progs are not properly defined. Make sure you have configured product categories correctly, no "*" under extended attributes. Similarly if you have configured Sourcing cockpit, make sure it is clearly defined.

If everything looks OK and still the problem is there and SOCO is in its place, the apply this note:

Note 1084144 - BBP_GET_STATUS_2 sourcing relevant indicator

Regards, IA