cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service - Error submitting soap message from SoapSonar

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI Experts,

I have created a new web service and downloaded the WSDL to SOAPSonar. After loading the WSDL, I try submitting a request to the XI service from SOAPSonar and keep on getting the error below. Do I need to modify the party service OMNI? Steps?

java.security.AccessControlException: U0097519 has no permission for accessing party service :OMNI

Please, let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks

Chris Hitzke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is problem related to JDK version 1.3.

please have correct JDK version 1.3 in your system instead of 1.4

please check the reply from Daniel Reynolds and Iavor Petkov

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/68/ce6440d89dc349e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI Experts,

I have created a new web service in XI and downloaded the WSDL to SOAPSonar. After loading the WSDL, I try submitting a request to the XI service from SOAPSonar and keep on getting the error below. I am running java version 1.5.0_15 on my workstation when submitting the request

to XI. Do I need to modify the party service OMNI? Steps?

java.security.AccessControlException: U0097519 has no permission for accessing party service :OMNI

Fyi... Installing JDK 1.3 instead of JDK 1.5 did resolve the issue. I am able to submit to other XI services from workstations with no issues. I am thinking this related to the system landscape for party service OMNI.

Thanks

Chris Hitzke

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI Experts,

I have created a new web service in XI and downloaded the WSDL to SOAPSonar. After loading the WSDL, I try submitting a request to the XI service from SOAPSonar and keep on getting the error below. I am running java version 1.5.0_15 on my workstation when submitting the request

to XI. Do I need to modify the party service OMNI? Steps?

Thanks

Chris Hitzke

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just uninstall Jdk1.5 and instal jdk1.3

also set java_home=your JDK1.3 dir.