cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Adobe Forms with Table - Cell having unlimited text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have designed an Adobe Form containing a table. One of the columns of this table is "Description" and it is of type String (Unlimited length).

I have set the cell layout parameters as "Expand to fit" for the Height. My expectation is that the row height in the table should expand or contract based on the actual "Description" at runtime and that this should apply to all columns in the table.

The program seems to do it however it adds some extra blank lines at the end causing the formatting of the form to be not exactly what we need.

Have any od you experienced this?

One more point to remember is in another cell of this table, I have a "Nested table" too. Don't know if the nested table is causing this behaviour but thought I will mention it.

Thanks and regards,

Atul Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

most likely, the nested table is the reason for your issue in SAP NetWeaver '04, as the full support for nested tables will only be in SAP NetWeaver 2004s (the basis for mySAP ERP 2005). Perhaps try to take out the nested table and test the form again.

If it still doesn't work, the best would probably be to create a customer message to which you attach the form to assist support.

Kind regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus,

That gives me good direction. Let me know if you got the points for the reply.

Best regards,

Atul