cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to schedule missing standard jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

Some of the standard jobs are not running in our CRM production. I want to schedule them. My understanding is goto SM36>Standard Jobs>schedule standard job. Is this correct. Do i need to be in our production client or are there any more restrications like we have to schedule them from 000 client and any specific user. Can anyboby please explain clearly and guide me.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

please check out transaction SSAA.

Click on "Administrative function" and then execute (display task).

--> Installation Follow up work --> Basis Settings --> Scheduling necessary background jobs.

Here you can choose which standart background jobs you want to schedule.

kind regards

Davy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of you for your help.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds about right... Schedule them from your production client with any user that has enough rights

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. So our production client is 200. So shall i start scheduling in 200 with my own user. If i want to use batch user. How can i do it? Please shed light on this. Jobs like sap_spool_consistency_check is not scheduled. Do we need to schedule it in our production client or 000 client with DDIC user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

Well I would like to change my initial statement for client 000. Certain SAP standard jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit jobs like sap_reorg_orphaned_jobs and sap_spool_consistency_check have not been scheduled in our production systems. So do i need to schedule them with DDIC user and client 000 or within my production client with any user? Please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

Most of the standard jobs should be scheduled in client 000. In our system infact all standard jobs run in Client 000.

Ideally DDIC should be used.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For scheduling the SAP_SPOOL_CONSISTENCY_CHECK..its asking me a variant, are there any rules while creating variant (by going into se38-->variant)..or is there any default value for the variants? Please shed me light.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Rajendran,

Yeah normally this should work. Use client 000.

Regards.

Ruchit.