cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am kinda new within this SRM, XI, and other web related modules...so maybe this is obvious for you but I´d like to ask you about this.

1., Theres a runtime workbench which was called by using

http://host:port/rwb

when I use this method,

under integration engines all the three entries are green which is good..

2., But when I try to call the url with the following:

http://ip:port/rwb

one of the engines always goes into red under component monitoring /integration engines and says the following:

Neither the messager server nor the application server can be reached for system SID

but this time the os log says that cannot connect to the host (which is obvious because this time it uses a wrong IP) but when I tried the other method (host:port) it is good...so what the heck is wrong?

I tried to change the business system in the SLD- but there it points to the right IP,

etc/hosts are also maintained

so please help me if you can. Thank you.

-

-

another question:

How can I get rid of this:

Details for 'Is Web service security available?'

Communication error Proxy calls are not permitted on sender or receiver side on the IS (client)

this is for the integration /server integration engine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laszlo,

If it is working fine with host name then why u r trying with ip. The error would be because your integration server configuration with configured with host name. So for me it is fine.

Also where you get the web security error. Please give details.

Thanx & regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for the answer,

The problem solution for the integration engines was only a HOST NAME BUFFER reset...

so it is solved..

but the other thing is still there:

Communication error Proxy calls are not permitted on sender or receiver side on the IS (client)

But I havent found any logs for that...

Thanks in advance