cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with FTP in SP14

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am doing a proxy to XI to FTP scenario on SP14.

I dont get any errors as such but the flag in SXMB_MONI is green. i have checked my FTP connection on SP 9 and it works fine. But in SP14 i dont get any file in my target directory. Also as there is no error messages i am unable to debug.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

kishan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Is the status flag in SXMB_MONI "Green" or "Checked" ?

Green means it is only scheduled...The message might be waiting in the queue, it might not have reached the Adapter engine at all...

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is working now.

the queues were not registered. After applying the patch we didnt register the queues again.

thanks for ur help renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i just checked that. when i go to SMQR , i dont see any queues. i believe that the queues are not registered. can u throw some light on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As part of the post installation steps the queues should have been registered...

If not you can do that from sxmb_adm --> manage queues( select all the queues, choose the action Register queues) --> execute action.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks renjith,

We figured that out just now. the queues are not getting activated automatically. so it is not even reaching adapter engine.

Do u happen to know what needs to be done to activate the queue automatically.

thanks once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Sxmb_adm transaction, you select the option manage queues and from there you activate the queues.

Also the queue monitoring can be done in SMQR.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith