Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM and MDM Catalog issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are experiencing an unique problem.

We have SRM 4.0 with MDM 1.0 as Catalog?

One of the issues that we are facing is price for items in held shopping carts. changes whenever MDM Catalog is refreshed.

We refresh our MDM catalogs twice a week.

So when a user who has a held shopping cart changes the shopping cart

the price of existing items in the cart changes.

All help/advice on this issue is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

SAP has fixed the issue by Note 1233260.

Hope this helps folks experiencing similar issue.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked if in BBP_WS_ENTITY_V update view the field OCI_VALIDATE in the record corresponding to your catalog have the value that you want for your scenario?

I hope this help

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jorge,

Can you elaborate on response?

How do i check the if in BBP_WS_ENTITY_V update view the field OCI_VALIDATE in the record corresponding to your catalog has the value?

Note the price of the item in catalog is same ....but for some reason the one in held shopping cart changes after the catalog is refreshed.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm sorry I understood in your question that the changed price in catalog doesn't change in SC

You can check that in SE11 introducing the name of view, but now I don't know if the reason of your problem is there

one question, The price is coming from the catalog?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jorge

Yes ...the price does come from MDM Catalog 1.0.

Also FYI....we have applied some patches and was wondering if the above issue was experienced by other users and SAP had a fix for the same.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FYI.

Just found out that the Catalog GUIDs in MDM are changing each item each time we re-load the catalog.

Not sure how SRM and MDM maintain information like price when this happens.

Thanks,

Nikhil

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the root cause is re-loading the items. How did you reload ? It it "replace" action ?

I think "update" action is the correct one in MDM.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this a known SAP issue and if so is there a fix/notes available for the same?

One issue we are facing is its only happening in one environment and its difficult to replicate.

Thanks,

Nikhil