cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC from ECC 6.0 to SRM 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts i'd like to know if is possible to make a RFC frome ECC 6.0 to SRM 3.0 in order to read the Purchasing Groups in the Plant Structure of SRM (ppoma_bbp)

thanks a lot

regards

andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your exact requirement?You can copy the FM "BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP" and create it as an RFC enabled to call from ECC and get all the Pgrps dfined in SRM.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly in the FM i need to extract a groupo of Purchasing Group alltoghether under the same node.

How can i define it?

thanks

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes this FM will return you all the PGrp and Porgs for that Org.Unit. Verify the exporting value which looks like a structure but it has a table of values within it.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the FM mentioned in the previous reply.If you want to find all the p groups maintained under one single org unit/node,pass the org unit no of that node/org in the import parameter IV_ORGUNIT of the FM "BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP".In the export parameter," ET_PURCH_DATA",you can see all the Pur groups maintained under that single node/Org unit.

Only change you will hae to do for calling this FM from ECC,is make a copy of this FM in SRM and make it REMOTE enabled so that you can call this FM via RFC from ECC.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple. Write a FM (remote enabled) in SRM which reads the value of the desired object. Call this FM in the backend.

Regards, IA