cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - Different inspection for the same control type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem regarding to the automatic assign of inspection plan. In production I have an inspection plan to control the production of a material, but when certain machine is submitted to a maintenance I should have another inspection plan. Is there a way to define a predefined plan and allow the user to change that inspection plan in some cases?

Thanks in advance,

Tiago MAgalhães

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a) Inspection plan for material is defined with Inspection type 04 for production.

Inspection lot is triggered based on the material master defination.

b) Task list is defined for Machine for maintenance. Please discuss with PM Consultant for the processes.

Inspection lot is triggered based on the Maintenance Plan based on ther frequency.

please discuss with PM for further clarification.

with regards,

shridhar.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shridhar D,

Is there an exit to select the proper inspection plan, depending on the type of production order? The exit should be executed on the release phase of the production order.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhães

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is exit for the same.

You can write user exit for the same.

with regards,

shridhar.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the user exit name? Iu2019ve already looked for it but didnu2019t find? Can you help me with this task?

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhães

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QPAP0002

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There might be two approach for this requirement

Manual

1. You can create multiple inspection plan in one inspection plan group for different machine and assign material to only one inspection plan (one group counter) which you use usually.

2. System will automatically assign inspection plan to inspection lot if you observed that particular machine is in maintenance, you can manually assign inspection plan using QA02 transaction.

Automatic

You can have mutiple inspecion plan assigned to material and create one custom program which will check all the inspection lot created on the basis of certain criteria and will check the machine status if it is in maintenance, program change the inspection plan with apprpriate inspection plan.