cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the index in child node in 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have several Software Components (SWCV) with the same Data Object (DO) by different tests,

The problem is when i change the output structure from the bapi wrapper and add a field (NEW). when import de bapi wrapper from the DOE, and change de BE Key Firelds with the add field (NEW), i have an error.

I can not activate the structure ZDOE00500100SL in the middelware because it doesn´t found the field C2.

thanks.

JuanMa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regenerate the Data object and check if the syntax error still exists.

Regards,

Shruthi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I Gererate the Data Object, and not work

I Re import the Back-Adapter, i Verify consistency of fields and mapping

but i can`t activate the data object.

then error is,

Unable to activate structure ZDOE00600601SL.

Regards

JuanMa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you have changed your backend structure, the change needs to be reflected in your data object and in the backend adapter mapping. For this, we have an option 'Adjust adapter and Data object' in the backend adapter. Go to your backend adapter screen and in edit mode you can perform this step. You can find the button in the application toolbar of backend adapter. This will add the new field to the data object and to the adapter. Now, you need to go to the data object and activate it. Then activate the backend adapter.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have followed these steps, and continues giving me this problem.

I think if it was not a field key work correctly.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to delete the structure ZDOE00500100SL manually in SE16 and then try regenerating if possible.Hope that works out.

Best Regards,

Siva.