cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black listed customers to be blocked for sales/delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I have this scenario wherein I have some customers whose credit history is pathetic. So we have decided to black list these customers and take advance before the customer places any sales order or process delivery. So the requirement is like the sales doc. should be blocked for that specific customer till he pays advance. Now I think we can configure this scenario using risk management, but am unable to figure out how. Please advise.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Zak.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

yes, you can do this through risk categories. in a risk category thru OVA8, you can check maximum document value, and enter a value that is, for example 0.01. assign the risk category to the blacklisted customer in FD32. the sales order will be blocked if it has a value greater than 0.01. you release the order only if you received advance payment from the customer.

you can also block a customer in FD32, or by using VD05 or XD05. in VD05/XD05, you can block a customer delivery, so the delivery block must be removed by an authorized party (please try if you also use VKM1/VKM3 to release).

regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys,

Thanks very much for your speedy response. I am following what jonathan has suggested and its working great. have awarded suitable points to all.

Thanks once again.

Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Jonathan said, you can control the same through the risk category. If you don't want to involve finance into this, the think for some enhancement. One possible suggestion would be:

Maintian a central table with all the black listed customers, put a validation in the salea order with the help of ABAP, if the customer found in the table, the system should not allow them to process the sales order. This is only one way of doing this.

Prase