Did you mean: 

"IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I get the following error:

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>MSGGUID 8F61EA1ED1884D2515C8FD8F37321EFD: Tag RECORDS found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:P1>

Think the problem is with either my mapping from my structure to the Idoc or with my namespaces on the Config side on the Sender File Adapter. My data type that I setup has 4 levels: First is MT_MATCAT_FILE, then Records, and under this my Header and Items. My Content Conversion Parameters on the File Adapter is as follow: Doc Name: MT_MATCAT_FILE, Doc Namespace:http://erf395.co.za/XI/Contract_Interface_from_Purchasing, Recordset Name: Records, Recordset Structure: Header,1,Items,*,Recordset Sequence: Asc. Does this seem fine.

I have tried to reimport the IDOC from the Design, and with IDX2.

Any idees to fix this will help thanks.

Thanks

Clinton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you must have missed out on mapping the IDOC field along with its attribute that is BEGIN. Have a relook at your mapping.

regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

If possible, please explain the mapping with the Begin field.

Thanks

Clinton

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just map a constant value 1 with the Begin attribute

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use the standard function CONSTANT available and give the value 1 and map it to the target BEGIN.

regards

chandrakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

My other inbound idoc's have no errors and is send to sap. But they only have one node down, like MT_Contract, and then Items, where this mapping has, MT_Contract1, with a Records node, then the Header and Items nodes.

I mapped in the first instance the MT_Records to PURCONTRACT_CREATE01, then the Items to IDOC, and the constant 1 to BEGIN, etc. In the seconds instance I map MT_Records to PURCONTRACT_CREATE01, the Records node to IDOC, 1 to BEGIN, etc.

I am not sure if this is correct. Keep in mind that the first instance sends to sap, the second instance gets the error.

Cause the other Inbound IDOC senario is working i think all the metadata, etc is correct. Just think that the mapping is giving some issue here. Please help.

Thanks

Clinton

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem was that I did not link the Interface Mapping in the Config.

Thanks

Clinton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clinton

In Idoc structure there are some fields like BEGIN which are mandatory and need mapping

in your case you must have missed out mapping the IDOC field BEGIN.

check your mapping and assign some constant value(for EX constant 1) to this field.if you dont requie any value (for ex 1)for this field BEGIN then assign a constant to this field and keep the value of that assigned constant Empty

by this way your mapping will be completed and you would not be getting any error

regards

Sandeep

if helpful reward points

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please check the namespace of the file you receiving is same as you required..

also there is a difference between the instance of the IDOC that comes into your XI and the imported archiv respective IDX2.

to see this you can validate your incoming IDOC. Take the payload from SXMB_MONI and paste it into a XML-Tool like XMLSPY.

In integration repository goto imported objects and select the XSD that XI generated as you impoerted the IDOC-structrure.

Now apepnd the XSD to your XML in XMLSPY. XMLSPY will show you the error

and Check your mapping results by taking the payload from SXMB_MONI.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

check prateek's reply there.

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure your RFC Destination is maintained correctly.

go to transaction SM59, check the RFC destination settings for the destination used in the Reciever IDOC Communication channel (make sure the details are saved OK...)

Then come back and select this "error" record in SXMB_MONI and reprocess it...It should be seen in processed flag

Refer to SAP Note# 747322

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k