cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black listed customers to be blocked for sales/delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I have this scenario wherein I have some customers whose credit history is pathetic. So we have decided to black list these customers and take advance before the customer places any sales order or process delivery. So the requirement is like the sales doc. should be blocked for that specific customer till he pays advance. Now I think we can configure this scenario using risk management, but am unable to figure out how. Please advise.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Zak.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to vd05 and block the customer

regards,

Sudhir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

Thanks for your speedy response. My issue has been resolved. Couldn't have done it without u. I have awarded suitable points to all.

Thanks again.

Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can block the sales order related to the customer if customer has not paid his outstanding claims for a period of time (Based on days) irrespective of values.

In OVA8,

Tick the "oldest open item" check for your requirement

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

I think we can configure and block the sales order through customer creditmanagment funcitonality. We can block the sales order depending on the customers risk category.

in fd32. screen

after that automatic credit control process we can block the sales orders further process.

This is one scenario. Or else if you want to totally block the sales order for the customer you can use this transaction for the document whatever you want vd05

Thanks & Regards

Rack 29

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make several controls in credit management..like,

1. maintaining long horizon period for these group of customers

2. Using the functionality of OLDEST OPEN ITEM

you can block the regular sales document type OR to these customers and only CS(cash sales) can be allowed for these customers.

Thanks,

Ravi