SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Oil TD issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating a shipment document through t. code VI02, as i enter shipment no. and the shipment catg as IS Oil TD Bul Shipment.

Shipment gives the error as "Stage or stage seq. of 800001627(000010) missing for doc. item assignment by FIFO

Message no. O9521".

I have maintained the stages and sequence as well.

Can any body there suggest any solution for this .

Thanks

Ajay Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi,

Pls goto shipment with using the Tcode : o4l4 and enter the shipment no.

and check the vehicle tab...in the shipment document, wether correct vendor and route is maintained or not?

Once the above are correct then check Stages tab page at shipment document, pls make sure there is proper Load and Unload points are maintained.

now goto Maintain stages tab page, pls maintain the distance and time data for the Load and Unload points.

still you have any errors .post further :

Regards,

Hari shankar

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im afraid I dont have an answer as yet, but I am getting exactly the same problem so watching for any hints too.

regards Adrian

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Any solution you got for this problem? If so, I will appreciate if you can please do let us know the same. Chances that you got some answer by this time is much more and hence this mail....

Aniruddha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have spent some time with this ..in my case I have eventually found a work around. It appears from my findings that the Stage Category in the stages tab is somehow not getting updated. .. we have an exit inplace that I think is causing the problem. As a work around I use the drop down list to pick up the load and discharge points in the stages tab ensuiring they come in to teh document and confirm again (using O4L4) . This seems to do the trick .. So I am now investigating our exit .. Dont know if this helps your case

regards Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that this issue relates with the Material master-->Accounting Data or you should contact with the your COPA consultant......

Former Member

Hi,

Pls goto shipment with using the Tcode : o4l4 and enter the shipment no.

and check the vehicle tab...in the shipment document, wether correct vendor and route is maintained or not?

Once the above are correct then check Stages tab page at shipment document, pls make sure there is proper Load and Unload points are maintained.

now goto Maintain stages tab page, pls maintain the distance and time data for the Load and Unload points.

still you have any errors .post further :

Regards,

Hari shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Creating shipment is very imp task you try with T Code O4f1. Enter vehicle details then delivery document no and other details and then click on load confirmation tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue? Could you show me the solution?

Thanks a lot,

Quanglv

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if partners are maintained in the shipment. In addition to this check if O4L1 DocItem stage quantity assignment is done.

With regards,

Usha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is most probably because the Route stages is not maintained properly for ths shipment.

- Ensure that the route stages is maintained

- delete the route from shipment and save

- edit the shipment and add the route again, it will then default the stages

Cheers!!

Harish

0 Kudos

Thanks Harish,

That's exact problem.