cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong display in Approval preview in confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In our system we changed the approval process for confirmations. We created a copy of workflow WS10400002 and added a new step in which we redetermine the approver. In some cases we do not want any approval any more and we exit the workflow after setting the aproval state on '0'.

The confirmation is then being processed as it should be but the graphic approval screen (applet) shows a step with 'To be approved by (empty)' and a step with 'a question mark'.

The table display however is empty and that is correct.

Does any body know how I can fix this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Thanks for the answers but it did not solve my problem

1 For confirmations I do not have a N-step where i can use the badi.

2 I did acivate WS 104000010 but the start conditions are rather complex . Is there any user-exit / badi available to implement complex start conditions in SWB_PROCUREMENT ?

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

One suggestion would be to create a sub-object of "BUS2203".

1. Add a new attribute to the sub-object and code your complex conditions over here.

2. Delegate the sub-object back to "BUS2203".

3. In your start condition check the value of the Attribute defined in step 1 to decided which workflow should be triggered.

Regards,

Mohammedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should also activate the workflow template "WS10400010" which is a Zero step approval process and than build your start conditions to determine whether the 2-step workflow you have defined or the std. zero step needs to be triggered.

If that is not possible a very simple workaround would be to create a dummy user in the SRM system and put the first name as "No approval required" and determine this user as your agent when you do not want to subject your confirmation to an approval process. This should take care of your approval preview problem

Regards,

Mohammedi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Workaround is implementing your logic in start condition for workflow or N-step BADI workflow.

Regards,

Masa