Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exports sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

In my company the exports sales is doing like general first raise the

sales order , delivery , invoice

but the requirement is like after completed the sales order the STo has to come in to picture to do the stocks moves from plant to port

and after that the port to marine her the actual devliery come in to picture and also actual invoice has to rise

they require the preshipment document of invoice

thanks

best asnwer will get good points

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kalyan,

If STO is through sales route , then

The follwoing 3 steps has to be followed ,

1.STO -delivery( 641) - billing - exicise invoice , ARE if required- from manufacturing plant to port - ( billing - performa )

Trxn : ME27 for STO , manufacturing plant as supplying plant and delivering plant as port , customer has to be maintained in port plant through OMGN -PLANT - DETAILS.

2.GRN at port against STO.

3.Salesorder - delivery (601 ) - billing at the port . This will be the commercial invoice.

4.Bill of lading will be made at the port.

Please post if required.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kalyan

First u create the sales order then create the port location as your deliverying plant and make STO with Incoterms exp mvt type will be 641. Then the port will take the receipt by 101 against the PO and from there delivery will be done against SO 601 MVT.

Here we have set of Y / Z transaction to do such export.

Hope this will help u.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kalyan

Create the port as a delivering plant and raise a PO on manufacturing plant. Based on this PO, manufacturing plant will stock transfer via 301 movement type.

Once stock is transferred to delivering plant, you can do delivery and invoice

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakhmipathi

i am not clear with your answer please go to once question and give the configuration setting also ok

thanks