cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBP - Receipt Goods/Services screen hanging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one of the user in the SRM3.0 ECS,EBP - Receipt Goods/Services screen is hanging and after some time portal is throwing error:

"R/3 System did not respond (timeout)

The R/3 System did not respond. Timeout occured. Session terminated"

I have checked other users and compared roles thru SUIM and also checked in the department total number of users are mapped 197<200.Its working fine for other users mapped in that department.

Can somebody suggest something?

Regards,

Gopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See the foll note for solution:

Note 727510 - ITS System Info, R/3 System did not respond

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User is using BBPCF02 tansaction.

This is working fine for all other users and in other non prodcution system when replicated, giving no error.

Users is not able to open up the GR page at all so no question of giving any time frame.

Is this note 727510 is applicable to any specific user.It seems it is for generic users.

Regards,

Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest me something?

Regards,

Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopesh,

Check, if user is entering "Timeframe" in the transaction. If you run blank then and there are large number of PO then it times out.

Which t.code is in use BBPCF03 or BBPCF01 ?

Thanks,

Ajay

PS: Pl reward points, if query is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for you replies..OSS Note 727510 is applicable to all the users.

I am facing this issue for only one user where GR option is not working..I have created another user while copying from this user and its working fine for that Dummy user.

I have deleted the user, using the PP01 and SU01 and again recreated with roles and autho from the user for whom things are working fine.

Can you please suggest me If I have to delete the user completely then do I need to delete the user from HRP1001/BUT000/BP all the places in addition to PP01 and SU01?

Please reply ASAP if possible.

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,

Gopesh