cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercompany billing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

I have made all the settings for intercompany... when i raise the order and when i change a plant in procurement tab it is giving error message

No business area can be determined for item 000010

Message no. V1599

Diagnosis

The system could not determine a business area for item 000010. The item has plant ABC and is assigned to company code ABC for which a business area is required. This is caused by incomplete settings in Customizing.

System Response

The system does not allow you to create the item.

Procedure

Before creating the item, make sure that you have completely maintained business area assignments in Customizing.

Reply your valuable answer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

before finishing all thesettings we have define bussiness area that bussiness has tobe assigned to sales area.

Go to SPRO -- > IMG --> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment

--> Sales and distribution --> Business Area account assignment --> Setup rules by business area.

here you take eaither rule 1 or rule 2.

i hope you won't get above error.

if your error is clear don't forget to give reward.

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Areas in SAP are used to differentiate transactions originating from different points/lines/locations in business.

You may assigne the business area in SPRO --> enterprise structure --> Assignment --> S&D --> Business Area Account assignment --> Maintain the rule.

Rule can be of Form Plant / Division or from sales area. Accoring the rule you maintain you need to assigne business area to plant/division or to sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SPRO -- > IMG --> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment

--> Sales and distribution --> Business Area account assignment --> Setup rules by business area.

You need to maintian the rules ( Business Area from Plant/Division, Business area from sales area ).

According to the rule you maintian you need to assign the sales area. Either to the plant/division or to the sales area.

PRase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please go to

Sales and Distribution>Basic function>Account assignment /costing>Business area account assignment>

Define rules by sales area.> and mentain 1/2 option ther.Then this messege will not come.

Please Reward if it helps you.

Thanks

Utpal