cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on th

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system.

hello,

When I check the interfaces on the business systems of 1 technical system, none of them have sender or receiver interfaces, hance I can't use them. The interfaces should ofcourse be on the Directory.

I have deleted the business systems and the technical system and created them again, but no result.

The product and software componets are in the technical sytem and business systems.

Any help would be usefull.

thanks,

Job

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Whenever you do export/ import transport to SLD always follow version export mechanism

Refer to manual -> Versioned Exports

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b09fe69e-46be-2a10-9fb0-9c11aeaa...

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have a solution for how to correct the mismatching GUIDs?

Another group created the interfaces and provided us with the imports. I verified that the GUIDs are indeed different. Would a reimport correct this or no?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Would somebody provide a guide to correct the GUID!

Will be appreciated for any hints!

Thanks in advance

//Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Job!

Did you fix this problem? I have the same message since today - with no changes at the SLD or any software components....

Thanks and Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

If someone will search in the future for this error, here is the solution:

The error occurs if the GUID of the software component at the SLD is different to the one at the repository. Please compare the GUID at the SLD -> Administration -> Content Maintenance -> Dropdown "Component Version" -> Dropdown "Software Component Version". At the Integration Repository you select the Software Component Version at at the tab "Keys" you find the related GUID.

The error occured because the Software component has been created manually at the system. The repository content came from another system via import with own SLD (and because of that with another GUID for the software component).

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claus,

But how do we correct the guids.

Regards

Arvind

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>The product and software componets are in the technical sytem and business systems.

compare it with your software componentnt inside IR

you have to add products to your business systems in SLD

then import into directory - nothing else

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that is what I already wrote.

I have set up over 15 Business systems here and only those 3 business systems from 1 technical system has this problem.

I wish it was that simple.