cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for experience with enhancement MEREQ001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

My goal is to derive a purchase requisition number from a specific number range. The new number range should apply only when purch. req. is generated from project system.

Due to recognize whether the purchase requisition has been generated from a material component of a network activity I try to use the field KNTTP (account assignment group) which is saying for which object the purchasing is done (project make to order, network, etc. ... ). All the purchase requisitions designed for order, sales order, etc. stay the same using the old number range (number range ID).

What I have done yet:

To achieve the goal I tried to activate the enhancement M06B0003 where I was checking the KNTTP field and as a conclusion I followed the system to the new number range ID.

Unfortunately this works only for purch. req. created through Tcode ME51.

I want to achieve that purchase requisitions creted via Tcode ME51N will be activated for this particular rule too, because when purchase requisition generated via CJ20N (creating material component), the Tcode ME51N is called. I found only enhancement MEREQ001 which is handling this Tcode , but don't know how to achive my goal!?!?!??!

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with user exit COZF0001 & COZF0002.

You can create specific document types only for project. They can be assigned with different number ranges.

Now using the above mentioned user exits, u can bypass the transaction 'OPTT' and at a time u can have any number of document types for PRs created from project depending on ur logic.

Thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another way to look for the solution. You can explore by using the document type of the purchase requisition.

Generally PReq generated from PS (CJ20N) will have only one document type "NB" for order catagory 20 i.e network.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for feedback. This solution doesn't help me, because when material component created, sometimes firstly a reservation is issued and afterwards via MRP run the purch. requisition and at this moment the system is losing the connection.

This solution works for non-stock materials only as I realized.

Thanks