cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods issue from vendor consignmemtn stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Friends,

I am doing here delivery thru vendor consignment stock. When i do the delivery with 601 k movement type. for that quantity vendor liability will be booked thru MRKO Transaction. this process is going smoothly. But i got problem in Free goods processing, to narrate in detail.

in sales order for a material free goods (inclusive 8+2), in sales order itself the material will be divided into 2 line items with quantity 8 & 2

When i do delivery the vendor liability has to be booked for the quantity 8 and not for quantity 2.

ur suggestion are welcome, early responses sure get reward points.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you donot want the system to generate the second line item for the qhuantity 2 and the entire quantity 10 is to be displayed in one line item (8 priced and 2 free)......

goto VBN2 - select the free goods condition record you have created and at the right side colum (not sure of the column name) select the value - FREE GOODS INCLUSIVE Without Line Item Generation.

Now if you create a sales order, it will not create the second line item. Here it uses the condition type NRAB instead of R100 for determining the free goods.

Thanks,

Ravi