SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U-IDE Multiple Datex Exchange Format per Service Provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyway one tell me if it's possible to assign a Datex Exchange Format (DEF), to a Service Provider(SP) on the same date?

The propose is to receive more that one Message version, from the same SP.

Thank in advance,

KR,

AAL!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the datex format for the service provider...

For this, Go to the service provider change transaction or in Area menu->Tools>IDE->service providers...

Select the service provider and click on change...

There is a tab for Format, You can assign the datex format that is desired for the service provider...

At a time slice, you can assign only one datex format for the service provider...

Reward if useful

Regards

Shiva

0 Kudos

HI Shiva,

I do know how to configure a single per Time Frame.

My question is how to have more than one at for the same period of time.

Context.

This might not have sense for outbound messages, but if you thing on inbound, it's possible to receive Consumptions message in diferente verion formation. For instance, in Germany in same areas of the Market (at least), it's obligatory to accept message sent my other market enteties on the current verion and the one previous.

KR

AAL!

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is in principle possible. You have to create a data exchange basic process with 2 formats. Then you have to create 2 data exchange processes based on your new basic process. Now you can assign the 2 data exchange processes to you service provider. This will not work for EXPROFILE or EXPROFOFF.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Alexander