cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM in EASY DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

M getting the following error wn i'm trying to login to SAP Easy DMS.

"RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM"

P.S:Use full Ans will b Awarded with points.

Rgds,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I was also got same error when I tried to logon with my user ID & password (which has restricted authorization).

Error message: Logon failed (RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE)!

Select one of the installed languages

When I select Language : EN

Error massege : Can't send license info!

So then I tried with other login ID & password which has Authorization to SAP ALL. It was then working successfully.

That means you have to contact your basis team to resolve this problem & to get the authorization.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar

Reward points if it useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Thankx for ur replay..

my problem was solved..and i can able to login into Easy DMS.

Rgds,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Could you tell me how you resolve this issue, I am facing the same issue.please give me any suggestion,I will appreciate it very much.

Rgds,

Lance

Former Member
0 Kudos

as seema has already told, you need to follow with BASIS people for authorization. i will try to find out what are the authorization BASIS has given me or what exactlly the authorization object has to be assign to EasyDMS user.

Bhuwan Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

switch all the traces on, then logon - on error, open the trace files with notepad, there will be some dev_htp trc file also..check the error - it wil tell whats the issue is.

rgds

anu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

on logon screen, click on SAP Logon, it will open another window, select the traces option (full traces) and logon. check the traces which will have more information about why the logon is failing.

also, next time, plz post the complete error message

rgds,

anu