Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Input/Suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your response.

I think i Misinterpreted by saying Consumer Product Group.

I work for CP Group, but I mainly work on the Automotive filters/Engineering work.

Please advice which SAP Module will suit me.

Education

I being a mechanical engineer, completed my BE in 2002.

Work Experience

I have 5 years of experience.

First 2 years I had been working for for design work, which involved design, drawing and coordinating with production department.

Next 1 year I was working on CAD, which involved in design and drawing.

Presently from Past 2 years I am working on Product Data Management tool Matrix 1. This involves interacting with the Suppliers to get the required automobile filters, than getting the right documents and uploading the same, maintaining latest prints etc in the Product Data Management tool i.e. matrix1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you expect? Based on your experience you might have a look at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Check out what SAP delivers, what fits to your experience and try to get into the possibilities. No one in here can just suggest goto BI, goto CRM.... It's up to you to decide where your experience will bring the most benefit.

regards

Siggi

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you expect? Based on your experience you might have a look at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Check out what SAP delivers, what fits to your experience and try to get into the possibilities. No one in here can just suggest goto BI, goto CRM.... It's up to you to decide where your experience will bring the most benefit.

regards

Siggi