cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type should be ignored if price is 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a price condition type wherein the scale value is maintained such that if qty is less than 100pcs., price is 0 and for quantity above 100, the price is 10EUR. My requirement is that when the quantity is less than 100pcs., then the other price conditions should get determined. As scale is mainatined here, the conditon record is found and price picked is 0. Also, further price conditions are not checked as condition record has been found. How can I ignore this condition when price is 0. Please advise

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have wright functional spec abbar has to wright the code for this . exclusion indicator i don't think it will work .

there is no other way .

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Condition Exculsion Tcode VB02

Here you take the two condition types depending upon your scale and make It exclusive .

If you have some specific requirement then you will need the help of the ABAPER where you can assign a specific formulate or requirement to the condition types.

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Take the help of abaper you have to weight new rutting in pricing just explain requirement to abaper and ask him Wright new rutting in pricing

Ahmed