Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict user to only transport to specific client ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

transport is done by basis guys, but sometimes when we are out of reach, and user needs the transport urgently they will want to perform the transport themselves.

i have created a role to control and avoid the user from mistakenly transporting other people's transport request (TR).

the control is mainly in the object S_CTS_ADMI, in order to only allow the user to transport their own TR, i have set below value for object S_CTS_ADMI

EPS1

IMPS

TABL

TADD

it works but still not good enough because i still haven't found any object that can control to which client they can transport. even though right now i have restricted them to only transport their own TRs, but i can't control if they transport to wrong client.

other than using transport group, any other authorisation object can achieve the same control ?

please help.

comment and advice will highly be appreciated.

regards,

kent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dannysprangers2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try object S_TRANSPRT. I've never used it but when you click on the help of the object ther is a possibility of CLCP: Client transports. Maybe ther you can limit the clients. This object is assigned to e.g. SE09

2 REPLIES 2

dannysprangers2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try object S_TRANSPRT. I've never used it but when you click on the help of the object ther is a possibility of CLCP: Client transports. Maybe ther you can limit the clients. This object is assigned to e.g. SE09

0 Kudos

>

> Try object S_TRANSPRT. I've never used it but when you click on the help of the object ther is a possibility of CLCP: Client transports. Maybe ther you can limit the clients. This object is assigned to e.g. SE09

This object authorizes the kind of transport one can handle. CLCP is for clientcopy by transport. It doesn't restrict to which client a transport can go.