cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer name not displaying in QP08

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assigned customer in my Inspection Plan through material assignment. But when I go to Print Task List- QP08, customer code is not getting displayed there.All other informations are flowing my inspection task list (Q). Is there any customization required.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

But why "customer" is getting displayed in QP08 transaction for print task list. Against that title "customer" from where information will flow into QP08. Its true in Inspn Lot header we get customer info, but to bring customer info to QP08 what should we do. Or in which T code I should maintain customer so it will flow to QP08.

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

As craig has truely said, to have the customer from the lot header, you need to modify the STD SAP, that can be done by your ABAP developer.

Secondly in SAP in any worksheet e.g. QP08, as much data you enters system will fatch that much accurate data, RAther I can say the filtered data that dont contains un-necessary details.

e.g. for QP08 itself if there are three groups you have created for a material. and assign Customer A to group 1, B to 2 and C to 3. Now when you enter Materila and Customer A to Qp08 it will fathc group 1 only and filter 2 & 3.

Thus in your this particular case of QP08, it will not print the customer for you!!

Update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many customers cann be assigned to the same plan. How would it know which one to print?

Usually if a customer is involved the customer info is in the inspection lot header and can be display on the worklist. If you want it to print, you might have to modify the SAPscript for the report to print out the correct field from the inspection lot header.

Craig