Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 632982 - Generation of the screens for the sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have implmented below the note .

and i deleted the Screens what ever they mentioned in the note .

and i deleted those screens from the Trasnport.

But for me only 0301 screens is re-generated.

rest of the screens were not coming .

Summary

Symptom

Possible situations:

1. A note was implemented which leads to changes in the screens of sourcing.

2. A change of the structure of the request items (CI_BBP_ITEM_SC).

Other terms

eCommerce, SRM, EBP, BBP, B2B, Supplier Relationship Management, Enterprise Buyer professional, search, search, generate screen, source screen, delete screen, service, BBPSOCO01

Reason and Prerequisites

If a change of the user interface is carried out by one of the above transactions in sourcing, it is required to regenerate parts of the interface. The following section describes how to generate these parts.

Solution

These are screens 0301, 0201, 0021, 0011 of program SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS. You can generate the screens in two different ways:

1. You generate the screens in your development system and transport them into your production system.

To do this, delete all the above screens in your development system.Create a new transport request for this in which the screens should be included. After the deletion, the screens are blocked as long as the transport request has not been released yet. If you release the transport request then to cancel the block. Start the sourcing application in your development system. Then the deleted screens are regenerated. To transport the generated objects to your production system, the generated screens must be included in a new transport request. To do this, create a new transport request and insert the screens directly via the transport organizer or the development environment. Then release the transport request so that the screens are transported to your production system.

2. You generate the Dynypros in the system in which they are needed.

Delete screen 0301 of program SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS. To do this, create a new transport request in which the screen can be included. To enable the regeneration of the interface, it is required to delete screen 0301 from the transport request again or to release it. This is absolutely required since a transport request which is still open blocks the screen for the regeneration. You can do this using the transport organizer. Then restart the sourcing application. As a result, the screens are regenerated. Finally, you should delete the transport which may still exist.

If the inconsistencies (for example, untranslated texts) are still displayed at the interface or if even the old screen is still displayed, you have to activate the above screens in the development environment again.

Required transactions:

Transport organizer: SE01 or SE09

Development environment for screens: SE80 or SE51

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, we used SE51 to retrive the original version of screen 300. After that, run BBPSOCO01 and the other screens all should re-generate.

Hope this works for you. Please award points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am having the same issue. Have you a solution yet? I have also posted a message with SAP, will let you know if we get a response.