cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS assignement in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client is a Software Compnay. While i creating a sales order i have to assigne a WBS element into the sales order( Account Assignment tab-item level).

But here system should accept the WBS element against the projects which are released only.

But eventhough the project are not release the system is accepting the WBS element into Sales order iwant to restrict this.

Can anybosy help me in this.

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP wont check the WBS status before assignment to Sales order ie planned revenue. It will restrict actual revenue ie billing if status is not released.

In order to achieve your requirement, development is required. Look for some user exit in SD while Sales Order saving etc. I couldnt find one. Also post this thread in SD forum.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Generally, project structure and cost planning is done even when sales order is not there. And the project is released for execution once the firm order in the form of sales order is there from the customer. That is why standard SAP allows to assign CRTD WBS to sales order item.

I think that in your case, REL status should be mapped to a user status and should not be confused with system status REL. Allow sales order creation only when the particular user status is set. This will not require much effort.

Thanks,

Sourabh