cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to Party -- Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

My client has a requirement wherein they want the system to give an error message whenever the user selects a Ship to Party not maintained in the Customer Master.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the requirement? A error warning message or a hard error? Based on the requirement you will have to go for an user exit enhancement of

Userexit_check_VBAK

in MV45AFZB.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen

when create customer all partener functions is manditory if one partener function is missing which means in the partener determination procedure if you would have not assigned one partener when you creating the customer the moment you save it will give error.

i hope you have understood .

you doubt is clear don't forget to reward.

thanks

surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

system automatically through the error message if not maintained.

Go to VOPA - Customer master - click on parner procedure -- select your 'Partner determination procedures' and double click on that you will get partner functions listed against the procedure , keep the ship to party mandatory . This will not allow you to create partner function without shipto party.

please revert if needed.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it is defaulted in the customer master record in sales area partner functions tab page only the assigned ship to parties in CMR will be able to process a sales order.

if a ship to party is not assigned to the sold to party the system will throw an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

i think that will come by default, only the customer master maintained no can be entered in ship to party.

regards,

Sudhir