cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sto-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give me the customization process of STO that is in (www.erpgenie.com) site adress.So that there I will get total sto process customization.

Thanks,

RAsh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope the points below will be sufficient.

STOCK TRANSPORT ORDER-Intra Company

Receiving plant

1. Create a STO using T-Code : ME21N (Stock Transport Order-UB)

2. Header Level : Enter the supplying plant

3. Item Level : Enter the plant of receiving

Delivering Plant

4. Create a replenishment delivery using T-Code : VL10B

5. Picking, Packing

6. PGI

Receiving plant

7. Goods receipt using T-Code : MIGO

Customization Settings

*1.Materials management -> Purchasing ->Purchase order -> Setup stock transport order -> Define shipping data for plants (For the supplying plant we need to assign the sales area and for the receiving plant we need to assign the customer number) *

2.Materials management -> Purchasing ->Purchase order -> Setup stock transport order -> Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule (Purchasing document type UB + Issuing plant in STO + Delivery type NL+ Checking rule for availablility )

3.Materials management -> Purchasing ->Purchase order -> Setup stock transport order ->Assign Document Type, One-Step Procedure, Underdelivery Tolerance : (Here we assign which document type is to be used for a certain combination of supplying plant and receiving plant. = supplying plant + receiving Plant + Purchasing doc. Ty UB+ indicate whether its is a one step procedure ( GI is posted automatically GR is also posted in receiving plant)

4.Delivery Item Category-NLN (Assignment)

Delivery Type NLItem Cat Gp NORMUsage V (P.O.) => Item Category NLN

5.Schedule Line Category- NN (Assignment)

Item Category NLN+ Blank MRPType=> Schedule line Category NN

6.Movement Type for Sch Line Category NN should be 641/647

The movement types for the two-step and one-step procedures for intra-company stock transfers are determined with the help of the assignment of the delivery type as well as the item and schedule line category search.

Kindly reward points if helpful.

Edited by: Vinu Samapth on May 20, 2008 1:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Stock transfer order is the two types one

1)STO with SD

2) STO without SD

STO WITH OUT SD

Here MB1B is the single transation to tranfer stock from one plant to under the same compnay code

here once again to methos

1) updataion of the stcok takes immediately in receving plnat

2)stock is tranfer then stcok in transfer.we have to receive it in receiving plant

process flow of for step

1) maintain master data and extend to receiving plant

2) Intiailise the stock in issuing plnat

3) go to mb1b specify movement type 301, give the issuing the plant and mainatan the receiving plant

4) then if the two plants are to far then tansist is require for that so, go to the t code mb1b then give the movement type 303 and 305

it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI reshma

go to help.sap.com from there click on MM you will get it entire STO process.

i have some information see i hope it is usefull for you.

1) (ONE STEP)

EXAMPle if company has plants with in campus that particular senario we will use one step method (one moment type) goto MB!C give plant and storage location moment type 301and execute the stock willbe there in other plant.

2) (TWO STEP METHOD)

if company has plants same city in different locations like in bangalore one is in electronic city and other one is hebbal. the stock has to carry eaither truck or lorry. that partilar senaria we will use TWo step method here one operator will use one moment type( 303) after reaching the stock to other plant other operater will use other moment type.(305) in mb1b T.code.

3 Senario

if company has plants two different locations like two different cities like one os in hyd and other one is bangalore in this cace receiving plant will raise the purchase order to the ordering plant.

1)In me21n enter receiving plant and supplyig plant.

2) migo or mb1b goods issue enter po number then execute and save.

3)we can do good s receipts moment type 101 then execute and save.

this is senarios i hope you have understood .

if rewards is there helpfull.

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is same link which i gave u erlier

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BL_IN/html/scope/Scoping_offline.htm?display=STE-BL_IN_V5600+FU...

click on mm and select the scenario you will get all details related to STO with and without delivery

BEFORE POSTING ANY QUERRY JUST DO LITTLE SEARCH IN FORUM YOU WILL GET THE DETAILS FOR BASIC ISSUES