Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodmorning gurus:

I have a material stock of 1000

I am trying to deliver 120 but it shows 'o' material is available...

In MMBE...the unrestricted use is 1000...no reservations are there...

I checked the schedule lines...it is showing confirmed quantity of 120 on todays date...

what to do???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sap sd,

Are you giving the correct storage location in delivery, check again in MMBE in which storage location the stock is available, come back to delivery and give the same storage location.

please come back if the problem remains same. and give us what exactly the message.

bye

rajam

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If I am not wrong your material is batcjh managed.

Try to put different batch or enter the stock of the material of the batch you put in delivery in the storage location specified.

This will definately slove your problem

Reward If useful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your screen shots everything seems to be ok except the picking date which shows as 02-05-2008.

Can you change this to the delivery date and try.

And there are lots of open orders as well which should not affect the stocks as they are not delivered and goods issued.

Can some senior SAP gurus take the screen shots as well and advise and render some help to this guy SAPSD.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to change that picking date???

can you tell me the steps???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me whether your system is configured for warehouse managed or not. Do you create transfer orders after delivery?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

no....we dont have to do transfer orders...its done automatic

we first do picking save...and then go to vl02n do the pgi....and then do billing...and then release that to accounting...

thats it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually tried to change the picking date from 02.05.2008 to 20.05.2008, but when i do it says

"Picking date is after loading date"

so I went and changed the date again 02.05.2008 to 20.05.2008

now it says "Picking goods is after goods issue date"

when i clicked on that message...it shows this

" The pick deadline is chronologically after the goods issue date. However, the goods must be picked before goods issue."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While ceating the delivery itself you need to change the picking date. Before saving the delivery in VL01N got to header>General data and change the picking date here and try.

If your system is not warehouse configured (do not create transfer orders) than there is no need of picking.

Go to OVLPand in the for the delivery item category, remove the relevant for picking check box(untick).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could find no answer....anyone wants screen shots I can send

This problem of mine is not solved...

Please try to look in it

Former Member
0 Kudos

From Sales Order, goto Environment and Availability. Check the dates there if the schedule line date is matching with the Dates of Availability Overview screen.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Date: 20.05.2008

MRP element Stock

REC/REQD QTY 1586.300

Confirmed Blank

CUM ATP QTY 0

This is what is there in that screen....

If you have an EMAIL ID...i can send you the screen shots...you can check it and then tell me...

this is a serious problem going on... want to know why and how can that be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check copy VTLA (sales order to delivery). standard what ever is there header and item fill same you will get it . don't change the standard setting.

OR and LF (HEADER)

(ITEM) Item category TAN.

do it and see your order will confirm and you will be able to deliver the goods now.

if it working don't forget to reward

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Did you check the delivery possible if you are extending the date of which you are delivering.

It is quite possible there are some others orders which you have not checked in Va05 .

Due to transfer of requirements your open orders gets confirmed and the stocks get booked.

If you Check MD04 in the System you can probably find out How may are the sitting demands .

Then probably if you increase the stock you will be able to deliver the goods.

rewards points if useful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP sd,

if you have created orders without delivery - you may get such availabilty check problem - as for those sales order already the stock is book. but the unrestricted stock will go down only if you do a delivery. so the unrestricted stock remains same where as when you create a sales order you get a lower qty.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

So suggest me what to do now???? I am confused...what has to be done???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There could be a case wherin you have created lots of orders for the same item and not delivered. Check in VA05 whether there are any open orders.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well ours is a MTO scenario....so they go on get orders...and they still have to deliver stock of 01/05/2008, which they are making production now...

As this is a packaging industry...huge orders daily they are going to get...so...they go on take orders...they cant stop..

Is there any alternative that the system should not reserve??? if yes then what has to be done???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the stock is reserved you can get it under MMBE only.

Check in MD04 for the latest available qty.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth...if you give me your email ID...i can send you the screen shots...please help me out...in most of the materials when I am trying it is showing the same...So the things are very serious now

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Srikanth I have sent you the mail, please check, I wil wait for your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you mentioned yours is a MTO scenario. in this case, the unrestricted stocks are not applicable to your sales order. you should be looking under sales order stocks. you can deliver only if PP or MM receives inventory into your sales order stocks. when this has been done, only then will you see sales order stock inventory when you check availability.

you can also see sales order stocks in MMBE.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well when I checked in MMBE....i see stock only in unrestricted use...but not i could see stock only under unrestricted use and then some stock in schedule for delivery...

What should I do so that the PP and MM receive the inventory stocks???

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have sent the mail on your gmail account...please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check your mail??? any solution??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the schedule lines are confirmed, you should be able to deliver. Check for the copy control settings between the order and the delivery in VTLA.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me what to check in copy settings?? should i go to VTFA/VTLA???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VTLA which has the copy control between order and deliery.

Click on position and give your combination of order and delivery and double click check for the following as below.

Data transfer VBAK Order requirements 001 Header

001 Header

Combination requirmt 051 Combination

Data Transfer ShUn

Now go back and select the line (Combination of order and delivery) and click on item and select position and select your item category and double click and check for the below settings.

Target delivery type Source sls doc. type

LF Delivery OR Standard Order

Item category

TAN Standard Item

Order requirements 101 Item

Item data

101 Item

Business data Bus data requirmt 151 Combination

2 Business Data

Pos./neg. quantity +

Regards