cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBA in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am lloking for information about MBA degree in SAP , some college are providing MBA degree in colabration with SAP

Can anybudy provide me information about MBA in SAP ??

Ishwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please visit this link you will get to know everything about SAP MBA-studyplaces.com/institute/SAPEducationIndia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have just joined a software company and i am into SAP. Right now im a trainee but i wll be SAP Technical consultant after an year . I want t to go for MBA and as i dont want to change my field i want to do it In IT . So, I want to know about MBA in Information technology( particularly in SAP). I googled to know about it but could not find any relevant information. Can anybody tell me in detail :

1) What exactly is the eligibility criteria for pursuing the course?

2) Will it really be helpful for freshers to join it (as iam totally new to this technology SAP)?

3)What are the future prospects for the course?

Edited by: Insouciant on Jun 14, 2010 7:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sheffield University in England offer MSc in IT with SAP certification as part of the course. Last time it was limited to FI/CO and SD. May have been developed since I looked at it (1999)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MBA--> Master's of Business Administartion it is a look into the business perspective of products,ideas,solutions.

In MBA you'll understand how SAP runs it's buisiness , what is an ERP , why is an ERP required, what is the benefit

If you are looking into the business side of SAP you can go for MBA in IT and systems.

But if you are looking into the development side of it, there are certifications to begin your journey into the SAP arena you'll have to walk through the latter first and then you can think about the project management certifications or MBA which will help you move up the ladder of success in this IT field.

Hope i have cleared your doubts.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you all for your reply.

I am a SAP Certified functional Consultant

I got some information about MBA in SAP , which is a special MBA programme designed in collabration with SAP but I have very limited information abt this

This couses is available out of India , If anybudy have more information ,plz revert back

Ishwar

jayantkumar5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Victoria University is one of the leading institutions in ERP systems (SAP) education in Australia and the world.

Here is the link www.businessandlaw.vu.edu.au/sap/

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no MBA in SAP AFAIK in India. However, you may do elective courses in SAP related areas.

For example, I'm doing PGSEM from IIM Bangalore. I have taken up electives such as Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Product Management, etc. There is also an elective in ERP with SAP which I haven't taken up yet. However, major B-schools have SAP licences for education and there are hands-on system on Demo SAP systems as a part of the curriculum.

You'd however get a Diploma in the general concepts and not on SAP. e.g. PG program in Software Enterprise Management, PG program in IT and Systems etc. AFAIK, SP Jain, Symbiosis and ICFAI have also got courses to offer where they give you SAP exposure.

Please award points if this helps.

Best regards,

Abhinava

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be of some interest to you.

http://www.business-school-vienna.com/index.php?id=87&L=1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ishwar,

There is nothing called degree or deploma in SAP

You can only go for CERTIFICATION IN SAP

but if you want to go for MBA then there is MBA in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY many institutes in India offer same cource