cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with creating model in Web dynpro from Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have written an EJB with methods for add, list, update and filter records from a table in MDM and exposed that EJB as a Web Service. When I execute the Web Service independently using Web Service Navigator, all the methods in the EJB are working perfectly.

Now, I have created a Web Dynpro model from the existing Web Service. I have created the View for adding, updating and filtering records. Add, update and list are working fine, whereas filter is giving an exception. I am getting the error on the proxies that are generated by the Web Dynpro for Filter.

Is there any constraint with Web Dynpro for generating proxies when working with filter concept for model generated with web service? Please let me know the solution to this problem...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran,

While using EJB it is not neccessary to create a filter.u can directly use model binding with ur webservice and ur webdynpro appln.

for reference do check on to this link:

u can find the step by step process of creating an EJB and binding with WD appln.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/tu... on using ejbs in web dynpro - 20.html

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Could you please explain more about the filters.

Regards, Anilkumar