cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to using VA05 but seaching partner function is payer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find out that I can only use the sold to party as the seaching term in t-code VA05.

is that ture? but I wanna search by using the payer master.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Josh han

Go to IMG and include the following:-

Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Lists --> Set Updating of Partner Index. Here, maintain the following values.

Transaction Group::::::::Partner Function

0::::::::::::::::::::::::::: SP

0::::::::::::::::::::::::::: SH

0::::::::::::::::::::::::::: PY

0::::::::::::::::::::::::::: BP

With this, you can select any partner function in VA05.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I did exactly wat u have said but still I am not able to get list of orders as per payers name.

Pls advice for the above.

Thank you

Hemant

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Once you have updated the config as per Lakshmipathi's message, the system will start to collect new orders but will not show existing orders.

To do this, you need to rebuild the indexes with program RVV05IVB. Search for this program name in OSS for instructions.

Regards,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Josh,

Then , Go to VA05 and there is a partner function tab at the right most side and write PY there and press enter , now you can search with payer.

Just try.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hhi

please follow the procedure said by laxmipathi and in VA05 screen select the tab partner function in the popup box u can change the partner function to PY

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi josh

If you feel the following answer solve your query please reward with points.

According to your question va05 is the sales order list we can find all the order numbers in this transaction code. if you want to search partner function as a payer you can search through this transaction code as a payer vf05n in that mention as payer number yuou will get following doucment number invoice through this you can find the sales order number. In the list related sales order so you can use as lakshmpati mentioned you can use list in img you can use this in sales order list also.

thanks & Regards

rack29

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Josh,

Through VA05 you can search only for sold to party not to Payer.

If you want search through payer then you need copy standard and do some enhancement as per your requirement with ABAPer help.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.