cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create JCO connection for web-dynpro ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am now trying to use web dynpro to call BAPI from R/3 system . Now The EP system and R/3 are ready , I've infomation and role to access the both system, But I do not know how to configure the SLD to have a JCO connection so that web-dynpro can use BAPI to get data from R/3 system .

Could you please help me ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the T-Code SMLG

Fill the Logon Group and Instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have the same problem, I cannot create a new JCO Destination in NW CE 7.1.

When I try to create a new JCO destination (I can't copy an existing destination as described in documentation 'HOW TO USE THE WEB DYNPRO

CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR' cause its my first destination ) the list of message servers is empty and I cannot do a new entry regarding the message server.

Have anyone an idea what is wrong?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Elke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

u have give to Destination Right Meta data , and destination those two JCo u have click on drop down u will get wht ever u created jco Destinations for each one and then click next . it works fine

Regards ,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating the model you will be using jco connection, need to use the same details what u r providing while creating JCO Destination in portal,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

u have create two jco connection in portal then u can give destinations and u can import your bapi from R/3 System.

Regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes thank for your help,

I am trying to create JCO connection , But the step 4.1 , I do not see any Application server , So where we can add 1 application server for this step ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/526bd490-0201-0010-038e-d3ff7eb1...

please check above link .

application server u have take load balancing click on next there u take click on radio button of Msg server .

Regards ,

venkat