cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have created a sales order with respect to a quotatation.

Now i made changes to sales order and how can i reflect these changes in corresponding quotation?

Thank you

ANil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you know when the customer accepts the quote and its terms and conditions, we create a sales order with reference to the same. There is no question of changing the quotation once it is agrred by both the parties. But in some cases it does, with the mutual understanding.

It is not possible through standard SAP to change the quotation, once the sales order is changed.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would not recommend this step for the following reason:

A sales process is made up of the sequence of individual process steps recorded as documents. This process chain is stored in the document flow. Document flows are updated for the overall document and for individual items.

In case you code that any changes made in sales order should be reflected in quotation (this involves modification of SAP programs, which SAP does not recommend), then you would lose all trace as to what happened at quotation stage.

Alternatively, in case you want to know what changes you made at sales order stage, you can view it from Environment menu bar.

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create documents referenced to others the target document receives the data from the source document. Changes made in the target document are not reflected in the source, unless you are doing some custom coding.