cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username & password prompt on entering DSWP Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have configured in Solman 3.1 (620 kernel) system monitoring , along with CCMS alerts through mails.

and works fine .However i get a typical problem when i connect to the solman system using Tcode DSWP/solution_manager . It prompts for a username /password of the Web application server (solman system) .rather than showing me the acive solution or the subsequent link of Setup system monitoring page as i was getting on earlier .. I'm unable to make modifications to the existing active solution bcos of the problem nor configure MTE for alerts . All the RFC destinations (solman -3 & Satelleite system 2) workfine . The users are not locked either .CUA is enabled on solman -

Thanks very much ..

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Did you find the answer to this? I have exactly the same problem

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

It still asks for the Username & password . I have restricted authorizations here . Can you check with

ddic user id & password if possible It works .. it will prompt only once.

Moreover the Solution structure in

Operations setup ->solution monitoring->solution settings->solution Strucute .. Double click on it

Should be fine with right logical component defined for the solution . I had a issue with this .

Are you getting the slide bar on the left when you enter the DSWP tcode ( its hidden) with a small arrow on the top left to expand ..

Regards

Kumar