cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Urgent correction in charm it is asking for maintenance cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured charm and able to move ABAP transports through charm in case of normal correction. But in case of urgent correction, as a change manager, I am trying to approve the request, it is asking for the maintenance cycle, but as the latest RKT for urgent correction, this is no the case ( I mean it should not prompt for assigning maintenance cycle). Because of this I am having issues and unable to proceed further.

Regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil / Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

My question for urgent correction is, as per RKT it should not ask for maintenance cycle, where as in my case it is asking for maintenance cycle when a change request is approved by change manager. Because of this issue I am unable to proceed further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define new project as a maintainance project in solman trans. code(SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN) and assign this to that Charm.

Reward for useful answer.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shiv,

From my understanding the urgent corrections don't care what state the maintenance cycle is in but they do need to belong to one. When the maintenance cycle is changed for the normal corrections to be imported, the urgent corrections are imported again. I can't remember where I read this, but it was in some ChaRM documentation. Perhaps someone here can elaborate.

regards,

Jason