cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error - create sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating sales order and when saving it got this error " delivery group 001 consists of only one item".

How to resolve my issue?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your material master record for your material and see whether you have checked 'material is configurable' in basic data 2 tab.

If you checked it, then system is determining item category TAC during sales order creation.

In Item category 'TAC' , Field 'create delivery group' can be used to determine whether sub-items that belong to a main item, and which resulted from a BOM explosion, are to be combined in a delivery group.

It appears you did not create BOM for this material.

Hence system is giving message that "delivery group consists of only one item" as it is not able determine sub-items and thereby not able to combine them in a delivery group.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guru's for your help.

material had check mark as a configurable material.

i removed check mark and problem is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It could be because the delivery group indicotor is active in your item category. Please check the item category. Alternatively, is it a BOM component, for which you are trying to create order? Let us know the item category of the line item in the order.

Prase

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manik

You might have assigned delivery group in the shipping tab in the sales order. Because of that this error may take place

Another reason is check in item category details wheather you have checked delivery group or not

Regards

Srinath