cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check data on NW7.1 Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a application in NW7.1 using mobile webdynpro.I am able to see the data in Middleware DOE bt i am not getting the data on to Client.Where i can check if the data is sent to client or not.

Thanks in Advacne

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the devices data on data orchestration engine. Under the administrator devices you can see the View Outbound Queue Details

contain the queue for you devices sync.

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

There are two ways in which you can check whether the data has been sent to the client or not.

1. In Admin portal, Click on View Outbound Queue Details. If the record is available in that list as "UnRead', then it means the data has not been sent to the client.

If there are no instances in outbound queue, it means either the client has confirmed that message and thats why it was deleted from the outbound queue, or it has never been sent to the client. (If that instance is to be sent to the device, it will be there in Pending Extracts).

2. On Client side, check the data in the "Application Specific Tables". There you can find out whether the required instaces have reached the client or not.

~ Ramanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For data to be sent to the client, at first place you need to have a distribution model for your data object and then a Rule which tells what records should be sent to the client.

Make sure if you have both of them, then the both are in active state and also in the portal in the administration console, under rule administration, make sure that the rule is active for runtime evaluation.

If all of the above are already in place then please look at this forum reply by me.

"

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Siva.

PS:Reward with some points if you find the post useful.