cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Amount Pricing Condition giving different values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a pricing condition setup where the condition class is 'Discount or surcharge' and the calculation type is 'Fixed Amount'.

The problem is that a customer service agent called indicating they created two sales orders for the same customer from the same plant and the surcharge for this is different on the two orders.

How can it be that if the pricing condition is set as a fixed amount this value comes up different?

I've looked all through customization on pricing controls down to the 'accesses' and 'fields' for this condition type and I cannot see what might be causing this to be different.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Here is the answer to my question.

In the sales order if I click on one of the line items, then click the coin icon to bring up the item data I can see all the condition types being used.

If I select my Export Freight Condition, there is a button at the button labeled "Condition rec.". When I click this it shows price increases based on the weight.

So on my two orders one had a weight that went beyond a threshhold and thus gave a higher price for export freight charges.

I just did not know this button existed and that explained exactly why there was a difference. Just needed to know where to look.

Wish I could award myself points!

Former Member
0 Kudos

toy can maintain different fixed charges on the basis of access seq containg customer (say) as one field and maintaining condition record accordingly..

regards

Vishal