cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed activities still show in CAT2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have the problem that confirmed activities still appear in CAT2. Not only in the worklist, but also in the search engines. The activities do block imputation as the network is closed and the activity confirmed, but how do I get it so that when an activity or a project is closed/confirmed, they don't show in the timesheet anymore? Any tips?

Is there a way to mass confirm activities in CJ20n? I always use CN41 and mass confirm there, but they want a solution that avoids having to pass through two tx's...

Thanks for all your tips!

Wouter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJ20N, goto activity overview (Click on WBS, Press activity Overview button on right hand screen). Select the activities you want to confirm and goto Edit->Activity->Confirm. Now you can enter the confirmation for selected activities one by one (Enter confirmation and click next button at top left). I understand that this method is not better than CN27 but if you want to avoid 2 transactions, this may help.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the CATS Data entry Profile, check the settings in screen worklist.

Play around with indicators 'In process', 'Work list' and other fields. F1 on these fields should give you more details about their influence.

Can use T Code CN27 for collective confirmation.

Regards

Sreenivas